Your fridge is one of those home appliances that usually doesn’t give you much trouble. A quality refrigerator can last for several years, but like any other appliance, your fridge can also have functioning issues.
However, before your refrigerator completely stops working, it will give you a few signs. Sometimes you can save the cost of replacing your expensive groceries or even the fridge by watching for the signs and preforming repairs promptly.
When Do You Need Fridge Repair Services?
- Excessive Condensation
If there’s an excessive water/moisture inside the fridge, the issue might be the improper cooling. Once you notice this, you should quickly examine the rubber seal around the door and check if any water droplets or any sign of mold or mildew are there.
There may be signs of condensation in the fridge as well. This can be the cause of the issues with temperature settings. If this problem continues, the inaccurate temperature can ruin your food. In this case, you should book your appointment with a residential repair technician and prevent further malfunction.
- The Motor Is Running Hot
Feeling a warm temperature change at the back of your fridge is common. However, if you feel an excessive amount of heat, that means something is wrong with your fridge. The insulated coils in the back prevent the transfer of heat. But, if you notice excessive heat you must book an appointment with a technician to get it fixed.
- The Food Inside Is Spoiling
Another obvious sign indicating the malfunctioning of your fridge is when the food inside it starts smelling foul in a single day. Or if you put the water bottles in the fridge and it is taking more than the usual time to get cold. If your fridge is unable to maintain the temperatures that it’s supposed to, the food may take longer to get cold. This is not only wasting energy, but your money is also wasted on food.
- Your Fridge Isn’t Energy Efficient
If you are using the same amount of power every month, but you notice the increased energy bills then your fridge may be at fault. Before you think of buying a new fridge, book your appointment for on-demand fridge repair service. The technician will analyze the fridge thoroughly and work on the root of your appliance acting abnormally. It’s always better to pay less for the repair and maintenance than paying a huge amount for the replacement.
- Buildup of Frost
If you notice a lot of ice frozen on the floor or walls of your freezer, there might be some problem with the evaporator coils. If this situation arises, the first thing you must do is defrost the freezer. One it’s done, plug it back and check how it works. If this issue continues then you need to look for a residential repair technician to find out the root cause. You must avoid DIY repairs with your malfunctioning fridge, as there’s a chance of an electric shock.
While the above signs clearly indicate that your fridge isn’t working as it should, only a thorough analysis by one of the on-demand fridge repair service technicians at HWisel will you know the actual cause behind your defective appliance. Simply pick up your smartphone and book an appointment through our app.
At HWisel, we strive to offer you the benefits of on-demand appliance repair services for your Fridge. Our robust mobile app platform seamlessly bridges the gap between homeowners and the technicians.
Want best-in-class services for your home appliances?
Book an appointment with our technicians at HWisel and get your issues related to your fridge resolved.
Key Features of Our On-demand Fridge Repair Services
- Seamless bookings: Once the customer books a service with HWisel, the appointment gets confirmed within 10 minutes of Fridge repair technician’s arrival. Also, the service costs less compared to the cost of buying a new fridge.
- Easy Scheduling: Solving appliance maintenance problems couldn’t be easier. Customers just need to select the service, check out price and schedule as per their preferred date and time.
- Real-time Updates: Track the location and Estimated time of arrival (ETA) of Fridge repair technician in real-time through a GPS tracker.
- Transparent: Get complete details of the technicians including their name and other information. This feature ensures the safety and security of the customers.
- SOS Alerts: In case of an emergency, customers can send an SOS and the technicians will arrive there as soon as possible.
Special Features of the Technicians At HWisel
- Verified: All the appliance repair service experts are thoroughly verified with a complete background police check. All of them are licensed, insured, and bonded.
- Experienced: The technicians are highly qualified in their field and always courteous with the customers.
Why Is Hwisel the Best Choice for Your Fridge Repair Services?
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of services, and we can go above and beyond to make it better. Whether you are looking for Fridge repair or maintenance, we will connect you with the highly trained and experienced technicians near you. Our multiple on-demand appliance repair service options guarantee that your home comfort needs are fulfilled as per your convenience.
The team of highly-qualified and courteous professionals takes time to analyze and repair the issues causing your unit to break down. Their hands-on experience with all the leading makes and models will minimize the need for a 2nd visit.
Download the app now, schedule an appointment and let the technicians help you determine the best way to improve the efficiency of your fridge.